Partnering Together to Benefit Children
The Children’s Place is proud to have the support of generous corporations from throughout the Kansas City area that make it possible for us to walk alongside children healing from trauma. Our corporate partners provide crucial support allowing us to help the youngest members of our community. Together, we’ll build a strong future for our children and the community.
We recognize all companies that support The Children’s Place throughout the year, whether they support one of our signature events or the agency as a whole. We create each partnership package to align with your company’s vision and values, giving you a variety of opportunities to impact children’s lives, engage employees and make a difference throughout the year.
Involve your employees in your impact through:
- Volunteer opportunities, including events, collection drives and special projects around the building.
- Tours of our new state-of-the-art building and the chance to learn more about the work we do for local children.
Learn more about the benefits of becoming a corporate partner of The Children’s Place by viewing our Corporate Partner Levels or by contacting Sara Bland (Boatwright), Corporate Partnerships Manager, at 816.363.1898 or email@example.com
Thank you to our Corporate Partners that support us all year long!
Gold (20,000 - 39,999)
Silver ( $10,000 - $19,999)
Bronze ( $5,000 - $9,999)
Friends of The Children's Place ( $1,000 - $4,999)
- ARC Physical Therapy +
- Bank of America
- BOK Financial
- CFR Benefits Group
- Children’s Mercy Kansas City
- Commerce Bank
- Continental Disc Corporation
- Cosentino Food Stores
- EPR Properties
- G.A. Fischer Co.
- Holmes Murphy & Associates
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown
- Kansas City Orthopedic Alliance
- Lane4 Property Group
- Notion CFO & Advisors
- Range Realty Partners
- Reardon Pallet Company Inc.
- Spring Venture Group
- Van Trust Real Estate, LLC
Example Corporate Giving Relationship
Company ABC wants to donate $12,000 to The Children’s Place in 2022.
Company ABC will be recognized at and receive all the Silver Partner benefits throughout 2022 and can allocate portions of that $12,000 contribution across the event(s) for event benefits throughout the year.
- $5,000 – Party for The Place Event Benefits
- $2,000 – Gratitude Bruncheon Event Benefits
- $5,000 – Brews & Bites Event Benefits